So here are the ultrasound pictures, sorry no new one this week. Bottom right is the 6 week pic, bottom left and middle left is 10 weeks, the middle right and top right is 14 weeks and the most blurry one on the top left is 18 weeks. Pretty crazy how fast the little peepers has grown!

Our 22 week check up went great, no new news and unfortunately no ultrasound or picture. We did get to hear the heart beat. When our Doctor tried to find her heart beat, she kept kicking the wand thingy away, so the Doctor had a hard time finding her, it was amusing. Our next visit to the doc will be our last in California and we had to tell our Doctor the news of us moving, which was sad since we both love her and trust her. So July 24th is our next appt, and Shawn's last day at work before the big move. I have decided to ride along (notice ride, not drive) along in the car with Shawn. I may take a driving shift here or there, but we will see. I just couldn't bear the thought of flying out of CA for the last time all alone. I mean, a pregnant woman, on an airplane, bawling her eyes out, not a pretty picture! Plus, Shawn and I came to CA together, and we will leave CA together, that seems like a nice idea. AND how often will we drive from CA to MI? Probably never again! Who knows. So the truck comes July 27th, and we will leave as soon as it is all packed up. We will get as far as we can on that Monday, and see where we end up, Vegas?? :) hopefully a little farther than that.

Some may be curious what we have been living in for the past 4 years. Well here are some images of our 600 sq foot Apt. We are not going to know what to do with
ourselves in our 1350 sq ft house!!


The sink in our bathroom. The shower and toilet are to the left. Its been a great place to live, walkable to many different places in Santa Monica, like our grocery store, bank, restaurants, and even Shawn's job, which has always been across the street. We will miss you apt, you have been a great place to live and a nice vacation spot to many family members and friends!





Brooke, you look beautiful!
ReplyDeleteBrooke! selfishly, I am excited that you are moving back here!! I hope we can see each other again!
ReplyDeleteI'm glad I got a chance to see this before you move back to your "true" home in Michigan! You are looking great! I hope you're ready for the seasons again - although in the dead of January you will wish you were back in CA so you could take Baby Anderson for a walk outside!
ReplyDelete