Labor Day with Family: It is so much fun to be able to be here for this now. Every memorial day, 4th of July, and Labor day my family does brunch and now we get to be here for these holidays!!

Ellie the daredevil :)

Mike the.... hmmm.... goofball :)

Oh and Shawn... the handsome
So the house is in shambles upstairs and we are now living with my mom and staying in her basement for now while the bathroom is getting redone, the nursery walls are getting redone, and our bedroom ceiling is getting repainted. Geez, so much work!!
Our bedroom. The whole bed fit in the closet, gotta love that!! We are just scraping, filling in and painting the ceiling.

OUR NEW TUB!! So exciting!

OH and I am now 33 weeks pregnant!! This little girl is moving a lot!! Day and night. This is me standing on the front steps of our house.

You're looking great, Brooke! The remodeling looks like a lot of work, but it will be so nice when it's done! I hope to see it (and you) sometime soon :)
ReplyDeleteWe love the Andersons! Brooke, you look so happy and beautiful. I miss you so much.
ReplyDeleteVery Sweet House Brooke! It reminds me of our Remodeling Adventure! You look great! I hope you are feeling well...take it easy!!!!!
ReplyDeleteyou sure are beautiful! when can we hang out???!?!
ReplyDeleteBrooke you look great! Have fun with the remodeling...it will be worth it once its done right?! :)
ReplyDelete