Kids ages

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, January 17, 2011

Its a NEW YEAR so lets lose some weight.

After having Shaylen, I was just so tired I let myself rest and repair. Well that time is LONG gone, and my goal this year is to get into a more healthy state before the next time around and I thought I might motivate some people to do this along with me.

Here is a website that a friend sent me. I used to jog all the time and have since slowed down a lot.
Well friends here you go.

http://www.coolrunning.com/engine/2/2_3/181.shtml

Hope some of you find this inspiring and helpful. Good luck to you all with new years resolutions and do not forget that each day is new, don't count by weeks or months, then you might just give up till next year!!

No comments:

Post a Comment