September and October have been fun enjoying the weather changing and watching the leaves change. I am now starting to feel better as I have entered into my second trimester! We are excited and very nervous for this arrival but Spring baby will be welcomed with open arms! especially by Shaylen who has really taken to babies.
Shawn and I went on a weekend away from girlie with Shawn's work. It was a nice weekend away, though I had to take many snacks to hold me over! :) Girlie stayed with grandma Sherry and had a nice time.
Uncle Jamie "Mamie" came to visit during his birthday and stayed with us. Shaylen had him wrapped around her finger from the getgo! it was so cute watching them play with stickers and legos. Shaylen still looks in the room he stayed in almost a month ago now and says "uncle Jamie" knowing that he slept in there.
In September we finally took Shaylen to John Ball Zoo. She had so much fun!
Enjoy the pics of this little girlie from the last few months. She continues to grow!



Feeding the birds with Mom.

Feeding the stingrays with Dad.


Fall pics around the neighborhood :)



No comments:
Post a Comment