Our New Home!!!
Last week tuesday, June 9 we officially closed on our home in Holland, MI. We are excited to start doing some changes to it, to make it our own. The kitchen is perfect, but some changes need to be made to the upstairs and especially to what will be the nursery before any furniture can go into it.On June 10, the next day Shawn went to a job interview and was officially offered a position at the company he worked for before we moved to California and he is ecstatic.

So yesterday marked my 20 week point, which is HALF WAY. It sounds like 5 months, but since your pregnant for more like 10 months, I actually have 5 months to go. At 18 weeks we had an ultrasound and found out that the baby is a GIRL. We are very excited for this though niether of us had a strong preference either way. I am still feeling pretty good, trying to take it easy with some light walking and exercise. We are now able to feel the kicking from the surface, so that is really awesome to experience.
We are getting ready to start packing as we are moving in about 6 weeks from today. It is all very exciting though we know it will also be a difficult move leaving all of our friends here.


How exciting!!! Where is your house in Holland? Will we be neighbors? VERY cool! Can't wait to see you and all your stuff in it! :) You look great! Hope you continue to feel well! Miss you guys and can't wait to see you in August.
ReplyDeleteWow! The house is beautiful! I hope you guys make many wonderful memories there. I'm really glad we'll get to see you before you move.
ReplyDeletecongrats on the job and the house! How awesome that you get to move back to Holland--I knew you were hoping for this!
ReplyDeleteYOU'RE MOVING BACK TO HOLLAND?!?!? THIS IS EXCITING!
ReplyDelete